Today, B2BArt is looking for the ideal sales manager to take care of their wonderful and really appreciated clients.
- You have between 2 and 5 years of experience as a sales manager in a digital agency: your skills as a team leader, your knowledge in digital and your social skills make you the perfect candidate.
- In one of your previous lives, you worked as a merchant.
- You have an good knowledge of the newest technologies and you’re permanently up to the new trends.
- Facilitate projects from the offer drafting all the way to the project delivery. We are a collaborative international team, so your time management, communication and leadership skills are your best assets.
- Kind good and positive, and this is why Santa never forgot you.
- You’re fluent in english.
- You’re often told that you’re listening a lot to others and more especially from your clients and colleagues ( your mama doesn’t really count ).
- A true leader with impeccable and down-to-earth thinking.
- You’re multitask: You have an excellent ability to switch from one project to another on the same day, you’re super duper flexible and you know how to adapt ( basically we call you the Mac Gyver of sales management…but with a better haircut ).
- Proactive contribution to business development : earning trust and loyalty, maintaining a good relationship, analyzing the satisfaction rate.
- Moreover, you will have to handle your client’s follow-up and will answer your clients and prospects requests for proposals.
- Should you have any trouble, you will have some imagination and reactivity to resolve it as fast as you can, and you won’t quit until everything’s under control. Think about Rocky… it often helps us.
- In the end… we’re looking for a sales manager.
- A whole lot of new challenges both with conception of sturdy and complex portals but also with more experimental projects getting you to dive into complex behaviors.
- A part-time position to start with, but which could quickly evolve into a full-time position;
- The opportunity to work with our great clients and on an expanding list of international clients.
- An interesting and adapted salary package.
Interested In Joining The Team?
We have an open door policy for talent and recognize ninjas when we see them. Reach out and tell us why you are amazing.
By the way, and just to be honest with you… we don’t care about your cover letter, we already know you’re willing to work with us. We care about result.
Please note: We’re really really busy right now and we will only get back to the candidates moving to the next step. Sorry about that!
Send everything to job[at]b2bart.com
WHAT ARE THE OPTIONS TO WORK TOGETHER?
Referral – This is the easiest and best for us of course! You refer us clients and we will compensate you a commission for the client. Commissions are paid both for a single engagement or on-going monthly client. Commissions range from 15-30% depending on the level of engagement.
Collaboration – In this option you would introduce us to your client as a 3rd party agency (under B2BArt branding) and we would work together with you and the client. Our goals would be digital while yours may be otherwise or even cross over into ours. The goal would be client growth which benefits us all!